Sunday, December 30, 2012
Just someone who means a lot to me.
It didn't take very long for me to fall for him. It was unexpected and different. Who would've thought that I would like the cute choir kid? The one with brown eyes who loved video games and other nerdy cute things? The one who could make me laugh using just one of his many accents? The one who would be leaving on his mission? The one so different than the others I had liked? The one I could completely be myslef around? He was so unlike any guy I have ever liked. From our very first date I knew I would have strong feelings for him, I knew I shouldn't, he was leaving soon, but I couldn't help it. We went mini golfing and the moment that he go down on his stomach and started putting the ball like we were playing pool...I knew things would be different with him. He was different, he was funny, he was a little dorky and I loved every single minute of it. I thought I had felt something with other guys when they kissed me, but nothing like this. This was real. He was someone with ambition, a testimony, a sense of humor, he was care-free, and he was totally ready to have a good time no matter what we did. He was exactly what I needed. It's funny because if I would have met him even a month or two before there's no way I would have given it a chance. He was the right guy at the right time. It was like I had finally hit rock bottom and I needed a change, and a change is definitely what I got. He wasn't just some guy to date for a couple months, he was someone who inspired me to change. To find out who I really am, what I really believe in, and what I really want out of life. Two years is such a long time. I can’t guarantee that I will marry him or be here when he’s back, or that feelings won't change, but one thing I do know is that he’s the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have no idea where I would be if I hadn’t met him when I did. He’s the inspiration I needed to strengthen my testimony and love for the church, and most of all to find me again. He inspired me to be the absolute best person I can be. I don’t know where life will take us after this. I don’t know if we will be together again, but I do know I will never forget him. I love him and I couldn’t be more proud if him. He’s amazing and I couldn’t have asked for a better time with him. (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment