Sunday, December 30, 2012
Life is happening.
One of the biggest decisions I will make in life started this year. It's all so real. COLLEGE. I'm not really old enough for that, right? I mean come on I'm still a kid. Only we all know that's not true. I'm 18, have been since October. So much for going off to Neverland. I don't want to grow up, I mean I do, but not yet. It would be a whole lot easier if everything in the real world didn't seem so complicated and overwhelming. But none of that changes the fact that it's time to make plans. And these plans are going to impact the rest of my life. How crazy is that? So where am I going for college? Well Snow, of course! But what's next? What am I going to major in? Where am I going to live? Who am I going to room with? Who's going down there? How am I going to change? How am I going to live without my family within reaching distance 24/7? There's so much to worry about and so many things to stress about. But it's not all bad. I'm so excited for the college experience, for the memories I will make, the people I will meet, and the cute boys I may or may not meet. Oh yeah and the whole learning thing, ya know for my future job..which brings me back to WHAT THE HECK AM I GOING TO MAJOR IN?! Where is my life going? I've thought about business. It's open ended and I could enjoy it. But then I don't know. What about journalism? But am I good at writing? I don't know what to do. I wish it would all just come to me. That would be nice..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow and time flies. You are all packed and on your way. Have so much fun! Love you!
ReplyDelete